The Admissions requirement will keep changing as per the level of the education. Here, we are providing you specific admission guidelines. These guidelines can be helpful for you in making you familiar with the requirement for the admissions.
- Admissions Till Class VIII – The admissions will be conducted as per the rules and regulations framed by the state or Union territory governments of the location of the institution.
- Admissions In Class IX – For Class IX, the student must have finished his or her regular study of Class VIII. The admission process will be conducted only for the students who were studying in any institution-affiliated by state governments or UT governments or other certified board.
- Admissions in Class X – To be eligible for the admissions into Class X, it is mandatory for the students to have finished their class IX from a recognized board. The admission also requires the qualifying marks into the equivalent examination. Moreover, transferred students should have TC and other documents to apply for the admissions.
- Admissions in Class XI – Students who qualified their class X from recognized state board or the university is eligible for the examination. This section provides the opportunity of choosing the favorite stream. However, it is mandatory to score the minimum score to be eligible for the favorite stream.
- Admissions in Class XII – There will be no direct admissions to Class XII. Students must have qualified their class XI from the same institute. The admissions can be provided under the special regulations to the students shifted from other schools or cities. Also, the student must have passed their equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Hence you know that every official procedure requires some verification documents. Moreover, the list of required documents as per CBSE norms for Admissions given here for your reference.
- The Registration Form should be filled and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration period.
- An Incomplete or illegible Registration Form, without a photograph and other documents will not be accepted.
- The acknowledgement slip will be issued to the parents only after the form is duly filled and submitted.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for Classes Nursery & K.G.
- Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes – I & above.
- Original Transfer Certificate shall be required at the time of admission for Classes I & above.
- Mere registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Interaction / Entrance Test and also to the availability of seats.
- Dates for Interaction / entrance test will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the Interaction / Entrance Test.
- Age of admission to class Nursery is 3 yrs. in the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the form. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
- Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed later.
** In all matters related to admission, the Management’s decision is final.