Transport is available through a fleet of buses with Caretakers and with Mobile Phones for care, to cater the comfort and safety for both teachers and students by experienced and responsible drivers.
School Transport Rules
- Parents are requested to see that the children are escorted to and from the bus.
- Children / escorts should be at the bus stop minutes before the expected arrival of the bus.
- The children should stay away from road until the bus arrives.
- Students should come near the entry door of the bus only when it has made complete stop.
- The Front door of the bus is the only authorized and exit.
- The drivers are authorities. The list of stop is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus users.
- Parents may travel by the school bus only under exceptional circumstance with prior permission from the school authorities.
- Unauthorized persons are nor allowed travel by the school buses.